Search results for 1950s-shoes
2 July 2012
If you're still lusting after that ultra feminine, Mad Men 1950s style, we're seeing lots of great high street fare at the moment. And this being midsummer, that means much of the styles we're coveting are now on sale! Take for example the gorgeous Cherry Pie
27 June 2012
Katy Perry looked picture perfect last night as she stepped out wearing a 1950s-inspired Dolce & Gabbana dress, complete with matching red velvet heels. The singer was promoting her new 'concert film'; Katy Perry: Part of Me 3D with a lavish red carpet premiere
20 June 2012
Love the Mad Men look? Want to spice up your wardrobe with a bit of 1950s girly glamour? Retro label Collectif is holding a nice little sale at the moment, and while idly browsing dresses we couldn't help noticing that they sell shoes, too. Double win! The
"Tweet Tweet" Follow
Shoewawa On Twitter
The Megazine's Top Stories
- What are the biggest footwear mistakes to make? We discuss...
- Today's dress of the day is the ultimate bargain from Zara.
- This week's Kindle picks have included Tracy Bloom's hilarious...
- Dolce & Gabbana showcase thei Spring / Summer 2014 collection...
- Christopher Kane showcases his new take on florals for Spring...