Search results for Beyonce
7 June 2012
Beyoncé set cameras flashing and tongues wagging when she stepped out of Maison de la Truffe in Paris with hubby Jay-Z and baby Ivy Blue Carter in tow. Wearing a cropped scarlet jacket and carrying a streaked Alexander McQueen 'stingray' clutch, she looked relaxed
23 January 2008
While I may not harbour secret aspirations to be as blingtastic as good ol' Beyonce, I must admit that I do appreciate the gorgeous stylings of these incredibly eye-catching platform stilettos, which I can easily imagine on the diva's feet! Aptly named ‘Goldee’
13 September 2007
Welp, ya don't see this every day. These sneakers, usually the very definition of a casual shoe, are all glammed up and ready to par-tay! So festive - I can't decide whether I like the red, white or blue sneaker best. And I can't decide
11 December 2006
Now, I'm not usually one for 'celebrity-designed' shoes (or celebrity-mother-designed!), but when I saw the House of Dereon d'Orsay wedges Gemma wrote about back in November, the brand became more than a blip on my radar! Peep-toes are my favourite kind of heels
"Tweet Tweet" Follow
Shoewawa On Twitter
The Megazine's Top Stories
- What are the biggest footwear mistakes to make? We discuss...
- Today's dress of the day is the ultimate bargain from Zara.
- This week's Kindle picks have included Tracy Bloom's hilarious...
- Dolce & Gabbana showcase thei Spring / Summer 2014 collection...
- Christopher Kane showcases his new take on florals for Spring...