Search results for Canada Day
2 July 2011
Red shoes have always had a bit of a mythical allure, and we were pleased to see Kate kicking off those neutrals for a while and stepping out in a pair of lipstick-red heels in honour of Canada day yesterday afternoon. The mid-heeled shoes were a perfect match
1 July 2011
The Duchess of Cambridge had at least one wardrobe change on the seven-hour flight from London to Ottawa, as she emerged looking fresh as a daisy in a pretty patterned dress and a brand new pair of heels by - you've guessed it - L.K Bennett.
"Tweet Tweet" Follow
Shoewawa On Twitter
The Megazine's Top Stories
- What are the biggest footwear mistakes to make? We discuss...
- Today's dress of the day is the ultimate bargain from Zara.
- This week's Kindle picks have included Tracy Bloom's hilarious...
- Dolce & Gabbana showcase thei Spring / Summer 2014 collection...
- Christopher Kane showcases his new take on florals for Spring...