Search results for DVF-shoes
13 August 2012
We're loving all the beautiful Art Deco-inspired black and gold shoes and accessories that are working their way on to the shop shelves at the moment, and this very chic open-sided style from Diane Von Furstenberg is really hitting the right notes at the moment.
7 August 2012
We have a new love, and her name is 'Bonnie'. Diane Von Furstenberg's beautifully-formed pumps are the stuff of Shoewawa dreams, and we're loving the range of patterns and colours she's applied to this classic and easy-wearing style. From black patent with gold
4 May 2011
The second thing I think when I see this shoes (after their innate stylishness, that is!) is just how fabulously comfy they look. This is a real Shoewawa endorsement: any shoe that initially makes you thin 'comfort' is never going to cut the mustard on the style
"Tweet Tweet" Follow
Shoewawa On Twitter
The Megazine's Top Stories
- What are the biggest footwear mistakes to make? We discuss...
- Today's dress of the day is the ultimate bargain from Zara.
- This week's Kindle picks have included Tracy Bloom's hilarious...
- Dolce & Gabbana showcase thei Spring / Summer 2014 collection...
- Christopher Kane showcases his new take on florals for Spring...