Search results for Erdem
20 September 2012
Everyone's been talking about Erdem's dreamlike floaty florals at London Fashion Week, but what about the footwear? The shoes were a style we don't often see at shows: T-bar - a shape usually thought to be more suited to the playground than that catwalk. But
22 September 2011
We've all heard that pointed court shoes are making a major come-back, but unsatisfied with leaving it at that, Erdem re-worked the look using unusual materials like clear perspex and printed fabric to breathe life into the look. His spring/summer catwalk
15 November 2010
Whatever Nicholas Kirkwood touches seems to turn to gold, it seems, even when the object in question is a plain and brutish-looking hiking boot (albeit one with a five inch heel). This glorious, abstract patterned pair is part of the designer's current collaboration
"Tweet Tweet" Follow
Shoewawa On Twitter
The Megazine's Top Stories
- What are the biggest footwear mistakes to make? We discuss...
- Today's dress of the day is the ultimate bargain from Zara.
- This week's Kindle picks have included Tracy Bloom's hilarious...
- Dolce & Gabbana showcase thei Spring / Summer 2014 collection...
- Christopher Kane showcases his new take on florals for Spring...