Search results for Exclusive
26 June 2007
Best known for their ridiculously quirky shoes, the aptly named footwear giants Irregular Choice are launching a ladieswear range to go with their shoes and accessories. You'll be able to view the collection for one week only online at IrregularChoiceStore.co.uk,
3 April 2007
With all the Louboutin love that's been going on at Shoewawa recently, the original maestro has been a bit overlooked (well, except here). But truth be told, it still takes a lot to beat a pair of classic, sexy, man-eater Manolo sandals. These Bergdorf Goodman
7 March 2007
The Adidas 'Micropacer' is a collector's item amongst the sneaker elite. Revolutionary at the time of its release in 1984, with its own on-board micro computer that measured time, pace and distance, it has since been re-released in a myriad of colourways. As
21 February 2007
Adidas have got their collaboration hat on again, this time teaming up with French street artist Fafi. The Sleek series will consist of classic Adidas shoes and sports wear, redesigned with a feminine touch. The select pieces will feature Fafi's iconic 'Fafinette'
"Tweet Tweet" Follow
Shoewawa On Twitter
The Megazine's Top Stories
- What are the biggest footwear mistakes to make? We discuss...
- Today's dress of the day is the ultimate bargain from Zara.
- This week's Kindle picks have included Tracy Bloom's hilarious...
- Dolce & Gabbana showcase thei Spring / Summer 2014 collection...
- Christopher Kane showcases his new take on florals for Spring...