Search results for Halloween Shoes
23 October 2012
Jeffrey Campbell's most iconic boot has taken an even more sinister turn for A/W 2012 with the addition of hundreds of tiny skulls. The pewter-coloured skellies create an interesting effect, that makes a change from the studs and spikes we've become so used to,
17 October 2011
Ok, so the only real similarity between these two styles is the feline theme, but if you love cats on your feet, it's either Also, how could you possibly not love a shoe (or indeed anything) that's called 'Cheese on toast'? Cheese on Toast wedges: £65 at Sc
"Tweet Tweet" Follow
Shoewawa On Twitter
The Megazine's Top Stories
- What are the biggest footwear mistakes to make? We discuss...
- Today's dress of the day is the ultimate bargain from Zara.
- This week's Kindle picks have included Tracy Bloom's hilarious...
- Dolce & Gabbana showcase thei Spring / Summer 2014 collection...
- Christopher Kane showcases his new take on florals for Spring...