Search results for Ipanema
4 July 2011
Festival season is now in full swing, and so far we've had some jolly decent British weather for many of the events. Wireless this weekend saw thousands of revellers flock to London's Hyde Park for fun and music in the sun, and the footwear was mostly minimal
6 April 2011
iPamema, the flip-flop brand Ms. Shoewawa discovered last summer is back with a new range for spring/summer 2011, and as before, model Gisele Bundchen is at the centre of their latest campaign, which celebrates the warmth and optimism of Brazil.
9 July 2010
When we compiled our pick of the best flipflop styles last week, we weren't yet aware of a brand that I've since discovered in my local department store, and have quickly come to love. Panema make Havaianas-style flipflops from that same type of uber-soft
"Tweet Tweet" Follow
Shoewawa On Twitter
The Megazine's Top Stories
- What are the biggest footwear mistakes to make? We discuss...
- Today's dress of the day is the ultimate bargain from Zara.
- This week's Kindle picks have included Tracy Bloom's hilarious...
- Dolce & Gabbana showcase thei Spring / Summer 2014 collection...
- Christopher Kane showcases his new take on florals for Spring...