Search results for Kicks
8 August 2007
Converse Chuck Taylors are an undeniable design classic. Whether you're a trainers girl or not, there's no denying the look-making power of these shoes. Though they've been around a lot longer than I have, this is one shoe that constantly updates, and most
7 March 2007
The Adidas 'Micropacer' is a collector's item amongst the sneaker elite. Revolutionary at the time of its release in 1984, with its own on-board micro computer that measured time, pace and distance, it has since been re-released in a myriad of colourways. As
21 February 2007
Adidas have got their collaboration hat on again, this time teaming up with French street artist Fafi. The Sleek series will consist of classic Adidas shoes and sports wear, redesigned with a feminine touch. The select pieces will feature Fafi's iconic 'Fafinette'
16 January 2007
We don't feature many trainers/sneakers/kicks/crepes, or whatever you want to call them here on Shoewawa. However, we must acknowledge that they do exist and are out there. Not all trainer are ugly beast busters, there are some nice ones too. These Plaid Canvas
"Tweet Tweet" Follow
Shoewawa On Twitter
The Megazine's Top Stories
- What are the biggest footwear mistakes to make? We discuss...
- Today's dress of the day is the ultimate bargain from Zara.
- This week's Kindle picks have included Tracy Bloom's hilarious...
- Dolce & Gabbana showcase thei Spring / Summer 2014 collection...
- Christopher Kane showcases his new take on florals for Spring...