Search results for Lita
23 October 2012
Jeffrey Campbell's most iconic boot has taken an even more sinister turn for A/W 2012 with the addition of hundreds of tiny skulls. The pewter-coloured skellies create an interesting effect, that makes a change from the studs and spikes we've become so used to,
30 April 2012
Thought you'd seen all the wonderful colours and patterns for Jeffrey Campbell's Lita boot this season? Think again, as we've just seen what is possibly our favourite combo for spring/summer 2012. The yellow mix version of this flower/starburst pattern is just
"Tweet Tweet" Follow
Shoewawa On Twitter
The Megazine's Top Stories
- What are the biggest footwear mistakes to make? We discuss...
- Today's dress of the day is the ultimate bargain from Zara.
- This week's Kindle picks have included Tracy Bloom's hilarious...
- Dolce & Gabbana showcase thei Spring / Summer 2014 collection...
- Christopher Kane showcases his new take on florals for Spring...