Search results for London 2012
6 August 2012
After the excitement of 'Super Saturday' as our athletes truly owned the Olympic stadium, the words 'Great Britain' and 'gold' suddenly started being uttered in the same sentence a whole lot more than we're used to. And you know what? We're really not complaining!
2 August 2012
The stated intention of the Olympics is to 'inspire a generation', and we've certainly seen that inspiration filtering through to our friends in the shoe designing community this summer! Olympic rings, torches, colours and flags are appearing all over all types
"Tweet Tweet" Follow
Shoewawa On Twitter
The Megazine's Top Stories
- What are the biggest footwear mistakes to make? We discuss...
- Today's dress of the day is the ultimate bargain from Zara.
- This week's Kindle picks have included Tracy Bloom's hilarious...
- Dolce & Gabbana showcase thei Spring / Summer 2014 collection...
- Christopher Kane showcases his new take on florals for Spring...