Search results for Love Art Wear Art
13 October 2011
With Mad Men still dominating the hearts of fashion and TV lovers everywhere, it's no surprise to see a rise in the number of pointed, ladylike heels in stores. It's a strong contrast to the fetish shoes we've been discussing this week, but a great buy if
8 June 2011
Who fancies winning a pair of designer shoes? Of course you do! LoveArtWearArt, who creates limited runs of designer heels featuring the production number on the sole, is currently running a competition on their blog to win a pair of their Kunja heels, which
12 May 2011
Love Art Wear Art is a fairly new brand, which creates limited ranges of hand made shoes - with the SS11 Nika range producing only 50 of each style. In fact, each shoes comes with a tiny banner on the sole, displaying its unique number. The current range, whic
"Tweet Tweet" Follow
Shoewawa On Twitter
The Megazine's Top Stories
- What are the biggest footwear mistakes to make? We discuss...
- Today's dress of the day is the ultimate bargain from Zara.
- This week's Kindle picks have included Tracy Bloom's hilarious...
- Dolce & Gabbana showcase thei Spring / Summer 2014 collection...
- Christopher Kane showcases his new take on florals for Spring...