Search results for Mary-Portas
25 April 2012
The Shoewawa crew are massive fans of the fabulous Mary Portas, and her collaboration with Clarks has wowed us since its launch last year. Recently, her spring/summer 2012 collection with the brand has brought some of our favourite styles of the season, including
19 December 2011
Mary Portas' collection for Clarks contains some real gems, and we know that all the styles available in the range are super-comfy to wear as well as looking stylish. This ice blue shade of suede is gaining in popularity and is going to be massive in the coming
13 September 2011
Mary Portas' footwear collaboration with Clarks has proven so popular that a 1000-strong mailing list has had to be drawn up to cope with demand for her red and fuchsia 'La Magdalene' shoe (pictured).
23 August 2011
Retail queen Mary Portas has got together with Clarks to release her own range of shoes. Generally, they're fairly classic, with the odd bright twist. These peeptoes are a highlight of the range, with a thick ankle strap and contrasting colours. I can definitely
"Tweet Tweet" Follow
Shoewawa On Twitter
The Megazine's Top Stories
- What are the biggest footwear mistakes to make? We discuss...
- Today's dress of the day is the ultimate bargain from Zara.
- This week's Kindle picks have included Tracy Bloom's hilarious...
- Dolce & Gabbana showcase thei Spring / Summer 2014 collection...
- Christopher Kane showcases his new take on florals for Spring...