Search results for Missoni
22 June 2011
I think we might have just found the perfect high-end solution to puddles and mud, whether you're planning on strutting your stuff at Glasto or just attempting to get to and from the shops this weekend. Missoni's rubber rain boots are just beautiful, featuring
21 February 2008
Tights with sandals has long been denounced as one of the great fashion faux pas of our time, but the recent trend for sheer tights seems to be putting an end to that. These rather lovely strappy sandals, for instance,
7 February 2008
I've never quite understood espadrilles. I get that they add height and they're a very popular summer style, but it seems to me that so much can go wrong so easily with the design. Take this pair from Missoni. The classic woven Missoni zigzag - in a very attractive
13 June 2007
Most of you will be able to figure out who these are by just from the picture. They are of course Missoni zig zag espadrilles - available to own for a snip at £210 from Net-a-Porter. There are two colour choices in the traditional Missoni knit, and they feature
"Tweet Tweet" Follow
Shoewawa On Twitter
The Megazine's Top Stories
- What are the biggest footwear mistakes to make? We discuss...
- Today's dress of the day is the ultimate bargain from Zara.
- This week's Kindle picks have included Tracy Bloom's hilarious...
- Dolce & Gabbana showcase thei Spring / Summer 2014 collection...
- Christopher Kane showcases his new take on florals for Spring...