Search results for Nicole Richie
30 October 2009
Celebrity-designed products are always a hit and miss affair, but it's fair to say that Nicole Richie's House of Harlow 1960 has been a resounding style success. Bold, simple and not remotely bling, it oozes quality without any of the trashiness we tend to
Nicole Richie and Beyonce Knowles are both fans of Christian Louboutin fox trot slingback high heels!
7 June 2007
I'm completely in love with Christian Louboutin's fox trot slingbacks and, it seems, I'm not the only one. I have to admit that I was a bit disappointed by many of the seemingly safe shoe choices at the MTV Music Awards 2007, (read all about it in our sister
16 May 2007
Clearly the teeny tiny Ms Richie has realised that if she doesn't wear something to make a statement, it won't actually be possible to see her with the naked eye. Although I think she needs to join me in having a few cheeseburgers, I do like a lot of what she
"Tweet Tweet" Follow
Shoewawa On Twitter
The Megazine's Top Stories
- Last night, I was lucky enough to grab a seat at The University...
- Check out Amanda Seyfried's other campaign for Givenchy's a...
- Friends getting married this summer? Check out our pick of...
- Today's dress of the day made me inadvertently make the...
- We've been excited about the release of Kept by debut author...