Search results for Nicole Richie
30 October 2009
Celebrity-designed products are always a hit and miss affair, but it's fair to say that Nicole Richie's House of Harlow 1960 has been a resounding style success. Bold, simple and not remotely bling, it oozes quality without any of the trashiness we tend to
Nicole Richie and Beyonce Knowles are both fans of Christian Louboutin fox trot slingback high heels!
7 June 2007
I'm completely in love with Christian Louboutin's fox trot slingbacks and, it seems, I'm not the only one. I have to admit that I was a bit disappointed by many of the seemingly safe shoe choices at the MTV Music Awards 2007, (read all about it in our sister
16 May 2007
Clearly the teeny tiny Ms Richie has realised that if she doesn't wear something to make a statement, it won't actually be possible to see her with the naked eye. Although I think she needs to join me in having a few cheeseburgers, I do like a lot of what she
"Tweet Tweet" Follow
Shoewawa On Twitter
The Megazine's Top Stories
- What are the biggest footwear mistakes to make? We discuss...
- Today's dress of the day is the ultimate bargain from Zara.
- This week's Kindle picks have included Tracy Bloom's hilarious...
- Dolce & Gabbana showcase thei Spring / Summer 2014 collection...
- Christopher Kane showcases his new take on florals for Spring...