Search results for Opening Ceremony
30 July 2010
Katy Perry certainly looks like she's having a good time in these brick red clog-style boots, which we recognise from Opening Ceremony's range. The long socks look is a tough one to pull off, but she's wearing them with the right attitude, and that's what really
23 November 2009
If you can cope with the dreaded 'winter open toe' then this bootie by Opening Ceremony could see you through to the first snowdrops in style. It's not a complex or ambitious design, but the slender yet sturdy heel, clean contours and neat silver eyelets make
"Tweet Tweet" Follow
Shoewawa On Twitter
The Megazine's Top Stories
- What are the biggest footwear mistakes to make? We discuss...
- Today's dress of the day is the ultimate bargain from Zara.
- This week's Kindle picks have included Tracy Bloom's hilarious...
- Dolce & Gabbana showcase thei Spring / Summer 2014 collection...
- Christopher Kane showcases his new take on florals for Spring...