Search results for Platform shoe
1 September 2011
One of our favourite styles from Kurt Geiger's back-catalogue is this 'Edie' loafer in brown leather; a style that would be perfect for this season's preppy look if you can get your hands on it! It's still available in patent black over at ASOS, but the original
23 May 2011
Boat shoes may be an increasingly popular style, but it's not the most feminine of shoes to wear. Praise be for New Look then, who have taken the boat shoe applied a heel and a platform, and transformed it into a wearable look. Pair them with a pair of cropp
14 May 2009
I have to say that these shoes didn't grab me at all when I first caught sight of them on screen, but somehow when I found myself handling a pair I decided I'd been wrong. They feel heavy - not at all flimsy, the patent finish really shines and those clashing
14 March 2007
I have almost an identical pair of shoes to these, and they cost me £15 from New Look, but still I find myself drooling over the Louboutin originals. There's something about that red sole, sexy heel and gorgeous leather that trumps plastic from the high street.
"Tweet Tweet" Follow
Shoewawa On Twitter
The Megazine's Top Stories
- There are so many beautiful jumpsuits on the virtual high...
- Our festival fashion inspiration Kate Bosworth has teamed up...
- Another day, another afternoon spent lusting after an ASOS...
- After pouring through all of the celebrity coverage from the...
- As expected, it was another wet yet fashionable weekend at...