Search results for Sports
27 September 2007
When I read the words Fashion Sports as a shoe category it almost provoked a horrible sneer from my face. If ever there was a section of shoes I'm destined to hate, that would be it. I loathe almost all sportswear, and I hate when shoe designers try to combine
7 March 2007
The Adidas 'Micropacer' is a collector's item amongst the sneaker elite. Revolutionary at the time of its release in 1984, with its own on-board micro computer that measured time, pace and distance, it has since been re-released in a myriad of colourways. As
"Tweet Tweet" Follow
Shoewawa On Twitter
The Megazine's Top Stories
- What are the biggest footwear mistakes to make? We discuss...
- Today's dress of the day is the ultimate bargain from Zara.
- This week's Kindle picks have included Tracy Bloom's hilarious...
- Dolce & Gabbana showcase thei Spring / Summer 2014 collection...
- Christopher Kane showcases his new take on florals for Spring...