Search results for TOMs
18 July 2012
For those into relaxed, casual, yet chic and style-conscious shoes, TOMs just keep on getting it right. First their flats started a buzz among the worldwide hipster community, then they branched into wedges and ballet flats, and now they're making fully-fledged
2 May 2012
Love your TOMS as much as we do? Until now, the hip, ethical brand has only been available via other retailers and online, but it will be opening its first dedicated retail space tomorrow, 3rd May, in London's Seven Dials, Covent Garden. Open for two months,
13 March 2012
We're crazy about TOMS shoes at any time of year but it's in the spring and summer that they really come into their own: pull them on (no need for socks!) whenever you need to head out somewhere quickly and you're ready to go - whether you're wearing jeans, a
17 July 2007
Ever find yourself walking down the street in new shoes feeling guilty about the fact that you should of spent the money on food to fill your barren cupboards rather than a pair of pretty flats? Well, here's your chance to not only feel less guilty about your
"Tweet Tweet" Follow
Shoewawa On Twitter
The Megazine's Top Stories
- They've offered up their first online offering at ASOS and...
- The Duchess of Cambridge stepped out this week in one of our...
- The sales have hit and there are some bargains to be had when...
- H&M have stuck gold yet again with another designer collaboration...
- Not only did the handsome Henry Holland drop a few lines of...