Search results for TUK
3 March 2011
Shoes sometimes have funny names, don't they? We often use these words without giving a moment's thought to their derivation, so in a new regular feature we'll be looking at those names and finding out about where they come from. We're going to kick things off
15 January 2009
Granted T.U.K's giant dolly shoes aren't to everybody's tastes, but if you're an alternative dresser with a darkly whimsical style, and are willing to tolerate pointing and laughing from children in the street, I don't see how these chunky-soled MJs-from-hell
"Tweet Tweet" Follow
Shoewawa On Twitter
The Megazine's Top Stories
- What are the biggest footwear mistakes to make? We discuss...
- Today's dress of the day is the ultimate bargain from Zara.
- This week's Kindle picks have included Tracy Bloom's hilarious...
- Dolce & Gabbana showcase thei Spring / Summer 2014 collection...
- Christopher Kane showcases his new take on florals for Spring...