Search results for Tie-dye
23 June 2011
Now that Glastonbury is just around the corner, it's time for us all to embrace our inner hippie. Tie dye has been a fixture in our summer wardrobe for several seasons now, but this year it's bigger than ever, and we love the way it's been used on these shoes.
20 June 2011
Let's start Monday with a really aspirational pair of heels to set our sights high for the rest of the week! Positive thinking is a powerful thing, and this week I'm going to think about all the money I've saved in the past few months and what I could spend it
3 March 2010
So admittedly tie-dye isn't to everybody's tastes, but it is still definitey 'in', and this sky blue shade of it is not in the slightest inoffensive. Why then has this highly desirable brand chosen to knock down its prices on the range by up to 85%?
"Tweet Tweet" Follow
Shoewawa On Twitter
The Megazine's Top Stories
- What are the biggest footwear mistakes to make? We discuss...
- Today's dress of the day is the ultimate bargain from Zara.
- This week's Kindle picks have included Tracy Bloom's hilarious...
- Dolce & Gabbana showcase thei Spring / Summer 2014 collection...
- Christopher Kane showcases his new take on florals for Spring...