Search results for Via Spiga
23 August 2007
I'm not sure whether Via Spiga's 'Laurent' peep-toes have anything to do with Yves Saint Laurent himself, but I'm a fan of them all the same. Ok, so the chunky appearance has been done before, as has the stacked wooden heel, peep toe, 3.5 inch heel and the
Via Spiga's 'Llano' slingbacks also feature the round peep-toe hole. Are they terrifiic or terrifying?
24 July 2007
Via Spiga's 'Llano' peep-toe heels may have a name that sounds like a small village in the Welsh countryside, but something tells me that they wouldn't be terribly suited to most types of countryside terrain. Available for US$188, they also come in black or
"Tweet Tweet" Follow
Shoewawa On Twitter
The Megazine's Top Stories
- What are the biggest footwear mistakes to make? We discuss...
- Today's dress of the day is the ultimate bargain from Zara.
- This week's Kindle picks have included Tracy Bloom's hilarious...
- Dolce & Gabbana showcase thei Spring / Summer 2014 collection...
- Christopher Kane showcases his new take on florals for Spring...