Search results for YSL-shoes
16 July 2012
Most of us just pull on a pair of TOMs or maybe our most battered old trainers when we bail out of a pilates class, but not Miley Cyrus: the recently engaged starlet leaves the studio wearing a different class of shoe: in this case a pristine pair of Yves Saint
13 June 2012
This week's utterly to-die-for (and fabulously expensive) shoes of choice are made by Yves Saint Laurent, and they're really tapping into our current love of all-things satin, embellished and vintage inspired. The timeless glamour exuded by these shoes is
22 March 2012
There is something undeniable opulent and glamorous about YSL shoes, and it's impressive how every new style that comes on to the market seems to be special and unique, suggesting that an awful lot of design work and talent goes into every shoe. This newly-released
26 July 2010
These sandals couldn't be any more different from those featured in our festival footwear feature, but they are both wonderful in their own special way, and these ones are quite simply the pinnacle of quality and sophistication in a shoe.
"Tweet Tweet" Follow
Shoewawa On Twitter
The Megazine's Top Stories
- Last night, I was lucky enough to grab a seat at The University...
- Check out Amanda Seyfried's other campaign for Givenchy's a...
- Friends getting married this summer? Check out our pick of...
- Today's dress of the day made me inadvertently make the...
- We've been excited about the release of Kept by debut author...