Search results for acne
1 August 2012
While we're on the subject of beautiful, stylish and downright sexy boots, we have to draw your attention to this stunning two-tone edition of the iconic Pistol boot by Acne. The cuban-heeled ankle boot has already been one of the biggest hits of the year but
19 August 2010
Acne came from nowhere to create a series of 'it' boots over the past year or so, and it seems that their designers are still pushing the boundaries of what's aesthetically (or physically) acceptable in footwear. Their latest style is this hybric suede 'cut-in'
2 August 2010
Acne's tower block platforms started off looking utterly insane, then became the height of hipness, before we all got used to the look and the high street got in on the act. If the trademark built-up platform is a style you like in your ankle boots (and they
25 November 2009
Ance really are ahead of the game on the chunky heels front at the moment, bringing out shoes and boots of all styles with the same heavy soled theme running through them. It's a look we're all getting used to now and far from recoiling in 'OMG 90s charity shop
"Tweet Tweet" Follow
Shoewawa On Twitter
The Megazine's Top Stories
- What are the biggest footwear mistakes to make? We discuss...
- Today's dress of the day is the ultimate bargain from Zara.
- This week's Kindle picks have included Tracy Bloom's hilarious...
- Dolce & Gabbana showcase thei Spring / Summer 2014 collection...
- Christopher Kane showcases his new take on florals for Spring...