Search results for america
5 July 2007
As I've mentioned before, I'm a bit of a nightmare with heels and shoe soles. I drag my feet all the time, and so despite the fact that in my head I am striding meaningfully down the high street, I am probably actually shuffling like a little old lady. Luckily,
27 June 2007
Sadly for me, living in little old England, Nina is not a shoe brand that I have too much access to. However a friend of mine from America has a few times mentioned how reliable the range is if you suddenly need some evening shoes or sandals. Also available in
"Tweet Tweet" Follow
Shoewawa On Twitter
The Megazine's Top Stories
- What are the biggest footwear mistakes to make? We discuss...
- Today's dress of the day is the ultimate bargain from Zara.
- This week's Kindle picks have included Tracy Bloom's hilarious...
- Dolce & Gabbana showcase thei Spring / Summer 2014 collection...
- Christopher Kane showcases his new take on florals for Spring...