Search results for ankle straps
Should you ever mix your metallics? Rock & Republic think so, with these pointed toe stiletto shoes!
8 November 2007
Never wearing gold and silver together is one of those fashion "rules" many of us grew up with, but some rules were made to be broken, and Rock & Republic have broken this one in fine style,
21 August 2007
Now, I haven't seen these shoes in the flesh, so to speak (maybe "in the plastic" would be more appropriate here?), so I may be way off beam with this, but the fact that Topshop are proudly calling these
14 August 2007
I always tend to avoid burgundy when I'm buying shoes - or anything else, for that matter. I've always thought there was something a little old-fashioned and "bridesmaid-like" about it, but clearly
21 June 2007
Ladies, I've been doing some beige research and apparently the innocent little colour comes in all sorts of disguises, including buff, biscuit, camel, cream, ecru, mushroom, oatmeal, sand, and tan! Despite many shoe designers trying to prove me wrong on this
"Tweet Tweet" Follow
Shoewawa On Twitter
The Megazine's Top Stories
- What are the biggest footwear mistakes to make? We discuss...
- Today's dress of the day is the ultimate bargain from Zara.
- This week's Kindle picks have included Tracy Bloom's hilarious...
- Dolce & Gabbana showcase thei Spring / Summer 2014 collection...
- Christopher Kane showcases his new take on florals for Spring...