Search results for art shoes
21 June 2010
There are rumours of a dry Glastonbury circulating at the moment, but don't we hear those every year? The unpredictable June weather has been typically...unpredictable so far this month, so our advice is be prepared! Whether you're off to Glasto, Latitude,
21 May 2010
In my quest for the prefect pair of daytime summer sandals, I'm currently falling for Art shoes -- a conceptual footwear brand that combines striking colours and irregular forms with comfort and wearability. Comfort is still sadly lacking in a lot of summer
"Tweet Tweet" Follow
Shoewawa On Twitter
The Megazine's Top Stories
- What are the biggest footwear mistakes to make? We discuss...
- Today's dress of the day is the ultimate bargain from Zara.
- This week's Kindle picks have included Tracy Bloom's hilarious...
- Dolce & Gabbana showcase thei Spring / Summer 2014 collection...
- Christopher Kane showcases his new take on florals for Spring...