Search results for art
29 November 2011
We couldn't find any trainers we'd actually want to wear this week (aside from those we saw at press previews, which are amazing and won't be hitting the shops till next spring). So in place of a trainer you can go and buy now, we present one that you could go
19 June 2007
I love couture shoes just as much as ready to wear designer pieces and shoes on the high street, and Gil Carvalho has taken it to a whole new level. He's designed a new range of shoes named "Visionary" which are conceptual and are based on style over function.
"Tweet Tweet" Follow
Shoewawa On Twitter
The Megazine's Top Stories
- What are the biggest footwear mistakes to make? We discuss...
- Today's dress of the day is the ultimate bargain from Zara.
- This week's Kindle picks have included Tracy Bloom's hilarious...
- Dolce & Gabbana showcase thei Spring / Summer 2014 collection...
- Christopher Kane showcases his new take on florals for Spring...