Search results for athletic shoes
19 August 2008
I realise I'm showing my age here, but when I was in high school, Gola trainers were one of the least cool things you could possibly wear, and anyone who owned a pair would be subjected to endless ridicule from their peers. Oh, how the times have changed! Now
19 February 2008
I know whiffy trainers aren't pleasant, but Reebok's solution to the problem seems a little unusual. Rather than adding regular Odor Eaters or the like to their shoes, they've just released a line of trainers with a Cool Aid Scent.
15 August 2007
Amber McNaught writes... I realise I'm probably going to offend one or two of you at least by saying this, but I hate trainers. I know, I know: I edit Shoewawa, I live, eat and breathe shoes (note: not literally) and I should be open to all forms of footwear,
"Tweet Tweet" Follow
Shoewawa On Twitter
The Megazine's Top Stories
- What are the biggest footwear mistakes to make? We discuss...
- Today's dress of the day is the ultimate bargain from Zara.
- This week's Kindle picks have included Tracy Bloom's hilarious...
- Dolce & Gabbana showcase thei Spring / Summer 2014 collection...
- Christopher Kane showcases his new take on florals for Spring...