Search results for barney's
13 August 2007
As ever, Moschino Cheap & Chic have produced a pair of shoes that are gorgeously chic and not even remotely cheap! I'll forgive them for that because I'm slightly in love with these patent skimmers, available in silver or black.
1 August 2007
Admittedly Isabella Fiore's peacock 'Loreen' wedges at eLUXURY are rather over the top but I find them strangely charming. Patent black leather, they're open toes with a patent leather bow, and feature stunning multi-coloured embroidery decorating the wedge
17 July 2007
I know Wednesday is tomorrow but if ever a pair of shoes were Yay or Nay worthy, this would have to be them. Marc Jacobs has a habit of making footwear that makes you scratch your head in confusion and these 'Ball' pumps, $830 at Barneys, are no different...
29 June 2007
You may remember a few weeks ago that I wrote a long (slightly obsessive) post about Miu MIu's blue Mary-Jane heels. Well while it has finally become clear that if I to eat next month I won't be buying them just yet, I've been searching out Mary Jane style shoes
11 June 2007
1. 2. 3. 4. They've been cropping up on Shoewawa for a while now and it definitely seems that everywhere I look, gem covered shoes are there. Precious stones, crystals or just one huge gem, they're a pretty way of jazzing up a simple pair of flats or adding
"Tweet Tweet" Follow
Shoewawa On Twitter
The Megazine's Top Stories
- What are the biggest footwear mistakes to make? We discuss...
- Today's dress of the day is the ultimate bargain from Zara.
- This week's Kindle picks have included Tracy Bloom's hilarious...
- Dolce & Gabbana showcase thei Spring / Summer 2014 collection...
- Christopher Kane showcases his new take on florals for Spring...