Search results for beads
3 September 2008
This is a strange little shoe to pay $595 for. My first impression was that it looked like a slipper, and I'm afraid my second impression wasn't much better, because as far as I'm concerned, these look like a little kid's art project,
15 June 2007
What a cheeky little thing Marc Jacobs is! The regular Shoewawa readers and obsessive designer shoe lovers among you will know that these Marc by Marc Jacobs pony mouse ballet flats stem from the designer's particularly popular 'mouse' shoes which helped him
"Tweet Tweet" Follow
Shoewawa On Twitter
The Megazine's Top Stories
- What are the biggest footwear mistakes to make? We discuss...
- Today's dress of the day is the ultimate bargain from Zara.
- This week's Kindle picks have included Tracy Bloom's hilarious...
- Dolce & Gabbana showcase thei Spring / Summer 2014 collection...
- Christopher Kane showcases his new take on florals for Spring...