Search results for bertie-shoes
2 August 2012
Kate Middleton may love her sensible Stuart Weitzman wedges (already sold out, in case you were wondering!) but we non-Royals can have as much fun as we like with our shoes, and go crazy with pastel colours if we happen to feel like it.
1 May 2012
Bertie's summer shoes are well worth a look if you like your sandals simple, clean and with a good chunky cork element to them - all qualities that will easily pass muster with the coming season's fashion regulations I'm happy to say. The style is as easy to
9 December 2010
Are you ready for another fantastic shoey prize? Today our benefactor is Bertie, who have given us a pair of their beautiful blue 'Kooky B' heels, which normally retail at £85. We love the block heels (a fortunate collaboration of comfort and style
"Tweet Tweet" Follow
Shoewawa On Twitter
The Megazine's Top Stories
- What are the biggest footwear mistakes to make? We discuss...
- Today's dress of the day is the ultimate bargain from Zara.
- This week's Kindle picks have included Tracy Bloom's hilarious...
- Dolce & Gabbana showcase thei Spring / Summer 2014 collection...
- Christopher Kane showcases his new take on florals for Spring...