Search results for block heels
10 August 2012
Tree trunk heels are back with a vengeance for A/W 2012, but these trunks are squared off, angular and fierce! Shop our favourites from high street to high end below (click on each shoe for details on where to buy): Topshop Georgie neon yellow, £68 | Nichol
30 July 2009
In the nineties, we all suffered a bit of a seventies flashback, and shoes responded by turning a little bit - well - blocky. Platform soles and chunky heels were the thing all through the britpop years, before we all got into kitten heels which in turn led to
"Tweet Tweet" Follow
Shoewawa On Twitter
The Megazine's Top Stories
- What are the biggest footwear mistakes to make? We discuss...
- Today's dress of the day is the ultimate bargain from Zara.
- This week's Kindle picks have included Tracy Bloom's hilarious...
- Dolce & Gabbana showcase thei Spring / Summer 2014 collection...
- Christopher Kane showcases his new take on florals for Spring...