Search results for block-colour
15 February 2011
Colour blocking is one of the season's biggest trends, and it's a look you can have an awful lot of fun with. Create bold, graphic shapes with large toy-like blocks of colour for maximum effect, and don't be afraid to use shades that we're traditionally told
22 August 2007
If last week's Yay or Nay was anything to go by, it seems that the block colour trend is a little controversial! While Miu Miu's brogue-detailed ballet flats won the Yay vote by a nose, a few were a little dubious about the choice of colours and the ruched heel.
15 August 2007
While there were a few readers who enjoyed the peep-toe stylings of last week's Yay or Nay, the over-the-top '80s look of Givenchy's heels meant a victory for the appalled Nays, who voted that they were more stud-happy stupid than biker beauties. If you were among
"Tweet Tweet" Follow
Shoewawa On Twitter
The Megazine's Top Stories
- What are the biggest footwear mistakes to make? We discuss...
- Today's dress of the day is the ultimate bargain from Zara.
- This week's Kindle picks have included Tracy Bloom's hilarious...
- Dolce & Gabbana showcase thei Spring / Summer 2014 collection...
- Christopher Kane showcases his new take on florals for Spring...