Search results for boden
10 December 2008
Boden shoes always seem a bit 'Islington yummy mummy' to me, but there's nothing wrong with that look if it's what you're aimnig at! With its 'smart, upper-crust cut', Sassy is a tried-and-tested style from the brand, which has been given a winter makeover full
14 May 2008
Espadrilles may be all the rage just now, but if you're not blessed with height or just prefer to keep a few inches between your feet and the pavement, these 'grainy leather' espadrilles by Boden could be just the thing for you. With their soft, quality leather
12 July 2007
Although it's very tempting to completely give up on the rest of the summer and just focus on autumn and winter fashion and accessories, I'm forcing myself to have faith in the British weather and persevere. Boden isn't usually a brand that I would turn to in
"Tweet Tweet" Follow
Shoewawa On Twitter
The Megazine's Top Stories
- What are the biggest footwear mistakes to make? We discuss...
- Today's dress of the day is the ultimate bargain from Zara.
- This week's Kindle picks have included Tracy Bloom's hilarious...
- Dolce & Gabbana showcase thei Spring / Summer 2014 collection...
- Christopher Kane showcases his new take on florals for Spring...