Search results for bottega veneta
10 March 2010
Once again, wedges are big enough that designers can use them as a blank canvas for all manner of wonderful flights of fantasy. It's one of those trends you can easily see going horribly wrong (think jelly-bean print, or goldfish), but Bottega Veneta has done
15 March 2007
It's a Mary Jane kind of month over at Miu Miu! First, they produced their glorious patent leather, double-strap-detailed lovelies; and now these unique offerings. With their two-toned woven leather, they're a little Bottega Veneta-styled heaven for your feet.
"Tweet Tweet" Follow
Shoewawa On Twitter
The Megazine's Top Stories
- What are the biggest footwear mistakes to make? We discuss...
- Today's dress of the day is the ultimate bargain from Zara.
- This week's Kindle picks have included Tracy Bloom's hilarious...
- Dolce & Gabbana showcase thei Spring / Summer 2014 collection...
- Christopher Kane showcases his new take on florals for Spring...