Search results for bridal shoes
16 March 2011
The papers have been full of speculation recently on who will be designing Kate Middleton's Royal Wedding. Will it be traditional, or will she push the boundaries a little (like her see-through dress of 2002?) If I'm honest, I'm more excited about what
8 July 2010
For those who can't afford the dizzy heights of Dior or Aruna Seth, most bridal shoes you'll see on offer are pretty uninspiring. If you don't intend to let anyone see under your dress then I guess that's okay: the only job the shoes need to do is lift you far
24 February 2009
On the whole, I've never been a big fan of bridal shoes. The majority of them manage to simultaneously look tarty and staid, there's little variety and they can be perilously inpractical. The best I can usually summon about bridal footwear is that isn't generally
24 October 2008
Camilla over at Bridalwave gave me a heads up on this great deal for those of you looking for bridal footwear on a budget. Rachel Simpson's shoes are beautiful and luxurious, with lots of fabulous detailing including pearls, beads and bows. You can get 25% off
"Tweet Tweet" Follow
Shoewawa On Twitter
The Megazine's Top Stories
- What are the biggest footwear mistakes to make? We discuss...
- Today's dress of the day is the ultimate bargain from Zara.
- This week's Kindle picks have included Tracy Bloom's hilarious...
- Dolce & Gabbana showcase thei Spring / Summer 2014 collection...
- Christopher Kane showcases his new take on florals for Spring...