Search results for buckles
2 February 2009
While Miss Selfridge have always had a nice enough line in shoes, they've tended to leave the real show-stoppers to Arcadia stablemates Topshop. I think that's started to change recently, though, and over the past couple of months, I've found myself
12 August 2008
Yowzers! Who let these shoes go out in public? Seriously, these shoes are like the long-lost cousin of those other awful Office Agyness shoes I had a mini tantrum about a fortnight ago. I didn't think you could get much worse - but it turns out, you can!
28 January 2008
I'm actually quite surprised to see the high street continuing to make versions of the Chloe buckle courts that were so popular a while back, The originals are a couple of years old now, but if the proliferation of high street versions
31 January 2007
The sale at Office spin-off Poste Mistress has been a brilliant place to grab a bargain. From pretty vintage-inspired bow courts to beautiful satin pumps, they've got all kinds of shoes going for a song. It's not very often you'll find leather boots for £20....
"Tweet Tweet" Follow
Shoewawa On Twitter
The Megazine's Top Stories
- What are the biggest footwear mistakes to make? We discuss...
- Today's dress of the day is the ultimate bargain from Zara.
- This week's Kindle picks have included Tracy Bloom's hilarious...
- Dolce & Gabbana showcase thei Spring / Summer 2014 collection...
- Christopher Kane showcases his new take on florals for Spring...