Search results for button detail
10 September 2007
Ok ok, I admit it: I'm a sucker for a pair of T-bar heels. I don't whether it's the fact that if I'm going to fall over at least I know the shoes will definitely stay attached to my feet or what, but I've always had an obsession with them. Pied a Terre's 'Amora'
7 August 2007
I really loved the over the knee boots from Oli that Orla wrote about last week. In fact, I loved them so much that I've become slightly crazed in my attempts to find as many pairs of flat boots as I possibly can. These flat slouch boots from ASOS are definitely
31 July 2007
I can never decide whether I like very very chunky shoes or not. Similarly to wide-legged jeans, after months or wearing skinny ones (and delicate, pretty shoes), I now feel the size of a house when I go for something bigger. I almost completely love ZInc's
29 June 2007
Surely if these shoes were going to be called anything it wouldn't be 'Lynette'?! I mean, 'Lynette' doesn't really make me think of striped jersey fabric uppers in green and pink, it rather makes me think of something more classic and simple - tan leather, for
"Tweet Tweet" Follow
Shoewawa On Twitter
The Megazine's Top Stories
- What are the biggest footwear mistakes to make? We discuss...
- Today's dress of the day is the ultimate bargain from Zara.
- This week's Kindle picks have included Tracy Bloom's hilarious...
- Dolce & Gabbana showcase thei Spring / Summer 2014 collection...
- Christopher Kane showcases his new take on florals for Spring...