Search results for camo
16 May 2008
Camouflage seems to be making a comeback in designer circles, with Louis Vuitton bringing out the Monogramouflage design in June and Manolo Blahnik doing camo in calf hair, but this Jean Paul Gaultier design ($725 from eluxury.com) is another story altogether
17 July 2007
That isn't leopard print, or even spotted-cow print, despite being made with hair-calf covered leather. Its camo! Manolo Blahnik covers the entire shoe in black and white, calf-hair CAMO? The gorgeous shape, complete with a very interesting opening for the toes
"Tweet Tweet" Follow
Shoewawa On Twitter
The Megazine's Top Stories
- What are the biggest footwear mistakes to make? We discuss...
- Today's dress of the day is the ultimate bargain from Zara.
- This week's Kindle picks have included Tracy Bloom's hilarious...
- Dolce & Gabbana showcase thei Spring / Summer 2014 collection...
- Christopher Kane showcases his new take on florals for Spring...