Search results for canada
7 July 2011
For most of us, a trip to the airport is a bit of an excuse to put on our sloppiest clothes and grab whatever comfortable-looking shoes are handy. Not for Kate Middleton though it seems: she's looking like she means business in this trouser suit and wedge
6 July 2011
Kate Middleton's blue, high-heeled Prada shoes - perhaps our favourites from her Canada tour so far - made another, rather exciting appearance as she stepped elegantly from her car on day five of her trip. Shown peeking out from the side of the vehicle, they
5 July 2011
We saw a little bit of 'action Kate' on day 5 of the Royal couple's Canada tour, as both the Duke and Duchess donned lifejackets and boarded a dragonboat for a bit of nautical fun. Of course, we wouldn't expect Kate to keep her Prada (or even Hobbs) heels on
1 July 2011
The Duchess of Cambridge had at least one wardrobe change on the seven-hour flight from London to Ottawa, as she emerged looking fresh as a daisy in a pretty patterned dress and a brand new pair of heels by - you've guessed it - L.K Bennett.
"Tweet Tweet" Follow
Shoewawa On Twitter
The Megazine's Top Stories
- What are the biggest footwear mistakes to make? We discuss...
- Today's dress of the day is the ultimate bargain from Zara.
- This week's Kindle picks have included Tracy Bloom's hilarious...
- Dolce & Gabbana showcase thei Spring / Summer 2014 collection...
- Christopher Kane showcases his new take on florals for Spring...