Search results for carlos santana
4 November 2008
The overall shape of these two shoes is obviously very different, but that distinctive sculpted platform is so very "Nicholas Kirkwood" that I can't help but wonder if Carolos Santana has been taking notes from his fellow designer?
22 November 2007
As a child of the 80s, I'm always a little hesitant to jump on trends from that era (living through poodle perms and shoulder pads once was bad enough), but you know what? I'd change my mind for these! In a fantastic mix of matte and metallic graphic print,
14 February 2007
When I saw these babies I was instantly reminded of a pair of Sergio Rossi tortoiseshell platforms that haunted me last year. At over $500, they were well out of most people's price range, but these are far more affordable if you love the slutty chic look of
12 December 2006
If you'd have told me a year ago that the person who'd bring us the best animal print Christian Louboutin 'Pigalle' alternative would be a man more known for his latin guitar stylings than his fashion sense, I would have laughed in your face. Especially since
"Tweet Tweet" Follow
Shoewawa On Twitter
The Megazine's Top Stories
- Rihanna is taking on the power house that is Topshop over a...
- Marks and Spencer but not as you know it. The high street...
- The Graduate Fashion Week schedule is here and includes the...
- As the rain continued to pour down on day two of Cannes, out...
- Check out what Emma Watson and the rest of the cast from Th...