Search results for cat
17 October 2011
Ok, so the only real similarity between these two styles is the feline theme, but if you love cats on your feet, it's either Also, how could you possibly not love a shoe (or indeed anything) that's called 'Cheese on toast'? Cheese on Toast wedges: £65 at Sc
5 November 2007
Ever since Marc Jacobs released his literal 'Mouse' flats, we've seen all kinds of 'inspired-by' designs on the high street. There've been furry rabbits, a menagerie of cats, more mice, and even a designer fish. While it's true that variety is the spice of life;
"Tweet Tweet" Follow
Shoewawa On Twitter
The Megazine's Top Stories
- What are the biggest footwear mistakes to make? We discuss...
- Today's dress of the day is the ultimate bargain from Zara.
- This week's Kindle picks have included Tracy Bloom's hilarious...
- Dolce & Gabbana showcase thei Spring / Summer 2014 collection...
- Christopher Kane showcases his new take on florals for Spring...