Search results for cat-shoes
8 August 2012
Who doesn't love the adorable cat face shoes pioneered by Charlotte Olympia? Cats are big fashion news this week, after Karl Lagerfeld revealed that his feline friend Choupette is his biggest current muse, and frankly, fashion dogs are just so last season...
3 July 2012
We know how much Shoewawa readers love Charlotte Olympia cat shoes, so here's a quick heads-up for those who don't want to fork out £500 or more for a pair of their own. Budget shoe brand Chockers has just brought out a wedge shoe with a kitty face at the toe
25 November 2011
Red Carpet Fashion Awards was at the spring/summer 2012 preview of Victoria by Victoria Beckham; the marginally less high-end companion to her Victoria Beckham mainline range. She's snapped some interesting images of the new products over at her blog, but we
13 July 2011
We tend to associate Charlotte Olympia with the highest of platform heels, but this new style proves she has range, even if this is a bit of a Marc Jacobs rip-off! The cat-face flatties (what is it with all the feline references today?) are a velvet slipper-style
"Tweet Tweet" Follow
Shoewawa On Twitter
The Megazine's Top Stories
- What are the biggest footwear mistakes to make? We discuss...
- Today's dress of the day is the ultimate bargain from Zara.
- This week's Kindle picks have included Tracy Bloom's hilarious...
- Dolce & Gabbana showcase thei Spring / Summer 2014 collection...
- Christopher Kane showcases his new take on florals for Spring...