Search results for clog
5 September 2007
Despite their more recent and well-heeled efforts, it seems that Barratts** are still getting some things wrong. Our last Yay or Nay, with it's whimsical name, 'Tchaikovsky', was voted anything but music to your eyes, by a long shot! Still, if the shoe-equivalent
13 June 2007
Deary me. Poor ol' Topshop's wooden clogs didn't go down too well, with last week's Yay or Nay voted a unanimous one-way ticket to the middle of the nearest bonfire. If you like to go against the grain, you can pick up a pair for £45 from Topshop. Now, there'
17 May 2007
Eek! Ladies, did I miss something? Have I not been paying enough attention when reading Vogue? Have I been ignoring what is right in front of me on the high street? Are clogs now in? Seriously though, I really can't understand who at Oasis thinks anyone would
"Tweet Tweet" Follow
Shoewawa On Twitter
The Megazine's Top Stories
- What are the biggest footwear mistakes to make? We discuss...
- Today's dress of the day is the ultimate bargain from Zara.
- This week's Kindle picks have included Tracy Bloom's hilarious...
- Dolce & Gabbana showcase thei Spring / Summer 2014 collection...
- Christopher Kane showcases his new take on florals for Spring...