Search results for cobalt blue
11 October 2007
Cobalt blue is one of those fabulous colours that has been making a comeback of late, and I, for one, welcome it! With a lovely patent shine, it's the interesting cut-out details that give these platforms a bit of an edge over the plainer styles that have
29 June 2007
You may remember a few weeks ago that I wrote a long (slightly obsessive) post about Miu MIu's blue Mary-Jane heels. Well while it has finally become clear that if I to eat next month I won't be buying them just yet, I've been searching out Mary Jane style shoes
26 June 2007
If you like your footwear chunky, Topshop is thinking about you at the moment. The designers there are currently releasing shoes that are chunky, chunky, chunky including these wooden platform sandals. Personally I'm not a fan - they massively remind me of what
9 February 2007
I really wasn't sure about these shoes when I first seen them. I tend to think that this particular shade of electric blue and gold is best left back in the 1980s, but the more I look at them, the more I see that they could just work, with the right choice of
"Tweet Tweet" Follow
Shoewawa On Twitter
The Megazine's Top Stories
- Last night, I was lucky enough to grab a seat at The University...
- Check out Amanda Seyfried's other campaign for Givenchy's a...
- Friends getting married this summer? Check out our pick of...
- Today's dress of the day made me inadvertently make the...
- We've been excited about the release of Kept by debut author...