Search results for colour-block
10 November 2011
Missguided.com has been doing a decent line in round-toed platforms in recent months. These Silvana Colour Block Suede Platform Shoes are a great example, with their contrasting purple and grey suede-effect uppers and brown platforms. It's a classy take on
15 February 2011
Colour blocking is one of the season's biggest trends, and it's a look you can have an awful lot of fun with. Create bold, graphic shapes with large toy-like blocks of colour for maximum effect, and don't be afraid to use shades that we're traditionally told
18 August 2008
I actually wear flats a lot now that I live in London - the amount of walking you do in this city is ridiculous! However, the ratio of heels to flats that sit in my wardrobe suggests otherwise and is in fact a bit on the impractical side. But isn't it alway
7 August 2007
I'm starting to recover from my heel trauma this weekend, and while I'm starting to come round to my love of heels, I'm still interested pretty flats (the more comfortable looking, the better). Luckily the timing is perfect as Urban Outfitters (US) have just
"Tweet Tweet" Follow
Shoewawa On Twitter
The Megazine's Top Stories
- What are the biggest footwear mistakes to make? We discuss...
- Today's dress of the day is the ultimate bargain from Zara.
- This week's Kindle picks have included Tracy Bloom's hilarious...
- Dolce & Gabbana showcase thei Spring / Summer 2014 collection...
- Christopher Kane showcases his new take on florals for Spring...