Search results for copper
29 January 2008
Marks and Spencer aren't usually known for their bargains, but it seems that there's a change in the wind. First, we had a lovely pair of red patent courts, and now these snake-print stunners. In a style that would work well as a glamorous day shoe and even
22 January 2008
If you're a fan of Art Deco design, then you're going to love these shoes. The down side? Only those of you who wear a UK6 will be able to enjoy them. In a decadent mix of olive-grey patent and metallic copper leather, the cut-out fan detail on the heel sets my
31 December 2007
Still looking for that elusive pair of shoes to see you through the remnants of those seasonal celebrations that inevitably creep into the new year - or, indeed, New Year's Eve itself? Or perhaps looking for a pair of party perfect offerings for 2008? Then why
17 July 2007
Arrrrgh! Ok, I can see the approach Vicini were taking here - fashionable trainers, check. Metallic leather, check. Pointed toes, check. But all thrown together, to create one super-shoe? Noooooooo! Reduced to US$86.99 from US$107.99, these metallic leather
"Tweet Tweet" Follow
Shoewawa On Twitter
The Megazine's Top Stories
- What are the biggest footwear mistakes to make? We discuss...
- Today's dress of the day is the ultimate bargain from Zara.
- This week's Kindle picks have included Tracy Bloom's hilarious...
- Dolce & Gabbana showcase thei Spring / Summer 2014 collection...
- Christopher Kane showcases his new take on florals for Spring...