Search results for customised
20 September 2007
I love original shoes, and when I spy one of my girly mates wearing a pair I've never seen before it generally produces a lot of "ooh"ing from me. Shoemissy, queens of bespoke and quirky shoes, have come up with a rather clever idea that can ensure you get the
4 December 2006
If you can't bear to see other girls in the same shoes as you, Shoemissy's new service will be right up your alley. Anna dresses up her shoes with ribbons, cameos, pearls and other pretty things so no two pairs are exactly alike, and then sells them at ridiculously
"Tweet Tweet" Follow
Shoewawa On Twitter
The Megazine's Top Stories
- What are the biggest footwear mistakes to make? We discuss...
- Today's dress of the day is the ultimate bargain from Zara.
- This week's Kindle picks have included Tracy Bloom's hilarious...
- Dolce & Gabbana showcase thei Spring / Summer 2014 collection...
- Christopher Kane showcases his new take on florals for Spring...