Search results for desert boots
15 October 2010
The wedgie desert boot was a bit of a shock to the system when it first appeared on our style radar, but we soon got used to it and are now embracing the style as one of this season's must-have, easy-to-wear looks. I've seen it on sale at all sorts of different
1 July 2010
Florence Welsh looked the very picture of festival chic in a semi-transparent dress and a pair of desert boots with a fashionable wedge heel. We've not seen the combination of styles before, but it somehow works, and it suits Florence's kooky style perfectly.
19 October 2009
Forgive me for presenting you with an ugger like this so early on in the week, when you've probably barely eased yourself out of slippers and into your flatties just yet. But the alternative wouls be letting a design error like this one pass by without comment,
"Tweet Tweet" Follow
Shoewawa On Twitter
The Megazine's Top Stories
- What are the biggest footwear mistakes to make? We discuss...
- Today's dress of the day is the ultimate bargain from Zara.
- This week's Kindle picks have included Tracy Bloom's hilarious...
- Dolce & Gabbana showcase thei Spring / Summer 2014 collection...
- Christopher Kane showcases his new take on florals for Spring...